Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

L'OREAL tecniART root spray mousse | VOLUME LIFT



 
   




During the last few years of working in a hair salon L'OREAL tecniART root spray mousse had to be mine and the other stylists go to hair product when it comes to creating volume. And was used on virtually every client on a daily. The product is so easy to work with, with it's small thin nosle for a more precise application directly on to the roots creating natural voluminous results, whilst preventing wastage and keeping the lengths of the hair cleaner for longer without weighing down the ends. This and a small amount of back combing is all limp hair needs for days of effortless flexible body! L'OREAL tecniART root spray moose is deffinatly a staple product that will never leave my hair styling routine. I've tried a good few but nothing compares! I use it on my own hair almost every time I blowdry. For best results apply (only to roots) to damp towel dried hair before styling. I get mine from my local salon retail warehouse RRP £8.99+vat which I believe works out around £10 and It's worth every penny! 
I haven't known of this product to be sold in shops but you can purchase yours online HERE

Almost forgetting to mention they have recently changed up their packaging the pictures in this post being the 'new' packaging where as the product on the link appears to be the older one. Both will contain the same product to prevent confusion:)

Feel free to leave any comments and questions below if you have any♡

xxx




1 comment :

  1. Can this applied to the whole hair to create volume

    ReplyDelete