Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

May Favourites


Hi lovelys! Haven't quite got in to swing with the monthly favourites thing yet so I thought now would be a good time to start up, it's not the end of the month yet but it's nearing and I'm away on holiday as of Friday so I thought I'd get this post up a little earlier. All being face products I've been using and loving over the month of May, enjoy! x

MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID



This foundation is so amazing it needs a review of its own! It's taken years of experimenting with many different foundations to find one I would class as perfect for my skin type. Studio fix has been my holy grail foundation for at least a year or more now. It's oil free formula complements my skin type so well with a natural matte finish with medium to buildable coverage for those bad skin days! I did get a colour match in store but I'm so up and down with my tanning I do change it up quite a bit at the minute being the summer months I'm in the shade NW35. RRP £21.00 LINK HERE

MAC PROLONGWEAR CONCEALER



This little baby is a newer addition too my makeup bag and wow have I been missing out! I'd heard lots of people raving about pro longwear concealer over blogs and YouTube for a long while and only now realised it was all in good reason. This miracle product works magic on dark circles and brightens up the eye area I've also been using it to highlight my brows! Blending it with a small brush to create more of a HD effect. Just be sure to blend as soon as you apply to prevent it looking cakey and creasing as I noticed this product dries quite quickly! I'm in the shade NC25.
RRP £15.50 LINK HERE

CLINIQUE CHEEK POP BLUSHES
Ginger pop/Peach pop.




New this spring/summer 2014 Click HERE to read my post on them all. If you haven't already you need to try at least one of four of the gorgeous shades! You will honestly not regret it. As much as I love all 4 I've found myself reaching more towards 'GINGER POP' and 'PEACH POP' this month they are perfect paired together. Im wearing them both on my cheeks in the pic below.. RRP £16.50 
 



MAC LIP COMBO - MAGENTA LIP LINER & IMPASSHIONED/GIRL ABOUT TOWN
I never tire of a pink lip! Been absolutely in love with this bright bold lip combo this month, Has summer written all over it! All products used can be found on the MAC website linked above.


From top; Mac Magenta lip liner, Mac Impassioned, Mac Girl About Town.





MeMeMe illuminator/ Highlighter



A gorgeous gorgeous illuminating highlighter that may I add is actually purse friendly! Is a perfect summer essential for anyone's makeup bag. The one I have is in the shade pearly pink though I do believe it is available in another shade over on the mememe cosmetics website which is linked HERE I've been mixing mine in with my foundation latley to create a more dewy glow finish to my makeup RRP £5.50

MAC MINERALISE SKIN FINISH | GOLD DEPOSIT





One of the permenant mineralise skin finishes Mac has to offer 'Gold Deposit' is a perfect shade for adding that summer glow to your makeup, it's super super pigmented and literally has deposits of gold shimmer running through it it's lushous! Apply a light dusting over cheekbones and be sure to blend Blend blend! A lovely summer highlight if your a lover of that beautifully bronzed look. You can get yours HERE RRP £22.00

LASH CURLERS | VINTAGE COSMETICS COMPANY




Never really bothered with eyelash curlers before as normally I do resort to false lashes, come to think of it i actually think these might just be the fist pair I've owned ever! Didn't know what I had been missing mind you, It's fair to say these have converted me a little to going 'au naturel' for a change giving a perfect lift and curve to my lashes and making them look longer which I thought was actually impossible! Get yours HERE 
RRP £7.00


What's been your favourite products throughout May? Feel free to comment below or leave me your links, I'd love to see!

xxx







3 comments :