Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Bellapierre Shimmer Powders♡


I knew it wouldn't be long before I had to write up a review about these two gorgeous multi-purpose 100% mineral colour pigments. They were a diffinate love at first sight for me! And here we are two months down the line and boom! .. Bellapierre are known to be one of the fastest growing mineral makeup companies in the world! They sell a range of beauty products for face, eyes, lips nails & even skin care with a huge diversity of colour pigments appealing to all skin types and tones.

I received my first one 'Penny' in my Glossybox! Glossy box is a monthly subscription box that holds 5 suprise beauty miniatures for you to try out, with either 1 or 2 full sized products. It's only £10 a month which is great! As everytime I add up all the products I receive it comes too well over £20 it's a great way to try before you buy! 


I received my second pigment 'Celebration' in a Latest in beauty box I ordered a little while back I think it was the 'All about eyes' box which was limited edition. Latest in beauty being more of an every season thing with lots of limited edition boxes thrown in here and there for you to order! Also another great option to try before you buy.. These boxes are around £20 and you can order whenever you fancy as appose to a monthly subscription. 

Here are the links for both..
incase any of you girls are interested.
Think of them as a gift to yourself from yourself♡
And here is the website where you can purchase these beautiful pigments and more..


As you can see by the picture they are both gorgeous gorgeous golden bronze tones. But they are both very different in their own little way, Penny being my favourite having more of a warm, copper bronze undertone and Celebration being a more cool toned gold with yellow undertones. Both pure amazing quality products with an ultra smooth textured mineral formula that glides on like a dream. I lightly apply mine as a bronze highlight on to my cheeks it leaves you with the perfect glow for summer! No creasing and not cakey at all. Be careful not to apply to much as a little goes a long way! Which also means these products are definatly going to last you a long while. It doesn't stop there threse are one of the most versatile products I have ever come across! they can also be used as an eyeshadow, mixed with lip gloss, nail polish, mascara, and even eyeliner! Amazing!!!

I'm actually shocked that I haven't tried or seen many bloggers write about these before now and I will without a doubt be purchasing more of the many pretty shades in the near future.
 
Each pigment RRP £12.99

If any of you have tried and loved any of Bellapierre mineral products or have any other recommendations I would love you to leave a comment, I'm always interested in trying new things:)

xxx




No comments :

Post a Comment