Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

OOTD: Cute & Casual.


Quick OOTD post! Been slacking a little on the post front last week! Been busy busy busy! So I thought i would try squeeze a few newbies in whilst I can!
Enough rambling..

Firstly excuse my hair! No such thing as a good hair day latley! The winds definatly keeping me in my toes at the minute!!!

Top: Topshop - White lace, lined on the front, just lace on the back. Has a sort of flower come snowflake design going on.. Love crisp white pretties in the summer♡ RRP £16.00


Jeans: Topshop - MOTO Jamie jeans
These are available in a range of different colours.. I had mine quite a while ago now but I'm thinking they are the 'stone wash effect' ones which are still available.
They are high waisted and skinny fit and go with literally everything! RRP £40.00


Jellies: Primark - So many people stop me to ask where I get my Silver glitter flat jelly shoes from! I'm obsessed with jellies! Such cute little throw backs! And a bargin of £4!!! Can't go wrong.


Watch: Micheal Kors - Gold plated stone set bracelet watch! Had this baby from www.earnestjones.co.uk it's become an extention to my arm daily I love it that much! RRP £229.00


Necklace: Warren James - Swarvoski elements crystal pendant necklace. The description of this gorgeous multitonal charm says that it was inspired by the sparkling Aurora Boralis (Northan Lights) I can see the resemblance! Every ray of light catches this sparkling beauty it's so pretty! And it changes colour with different backgrounds. It's mesmerising.. 
Original RRP £75 but they are discounted to £18 at the moment!!! 



Iphone 5 case is off ebay I searched Vintage floral iphone 5 case and was £4.99 & the tan I'm using and absolutely loving at the minute is Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan mousse! Thinking of maybe reviewing this at a later date as it's amazing!!! And only £6.99 I got mine from Superdrug though I've also seen it sold in Primark!  

xxx







No comments :

Post a Comment