Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit

Hi honeys! 
Yes, I have finally got my hands on the Anastasia Beverley Hills contour kit after waiting for what seems like forever for it to be re-stocked! I've had my eye on this for so long! after hearing my favourite beauty gurus rave about this over YouTube and seeing it used in many amazing tutorials! The looks created with this were flawless and I was intrigued, I absolutley love contouring! But had never used powder to do so, due to high demand i figured this must be big for a reason (I'm easily sucked in like that) so I joined the waiting list on cult beauty for it to come back in stock, super duper excited to create different looks with this!

The pallete contains 6 powder shades 3 for contouring and 3 for highlighting, helping to sculpt and define your facial features, emphasising eyes, chiseling cheek bones and adding shape to nose, jawline and forehead. The pans are removeable so you don't have to repurchase the whole pallete when your low on certain shades. The refill pans are available to buy separately online at anastasia.net

Top from left; Vanilla, Banana, Sand
Bottom from Left; Java, Fawn, Havana

Vanilla; Pink based highlight for brightening dark areas on lighter skin tones.
Banana; Yellow based highlight for brightening up dark areas on warmer skin tones. A lot like Ben Nye Banana powder which I also love! 
Sand; Shimmer based highlight for adding a subtle glow on top of cheekbones, Cupid's bow and brow bone.



Java; Medium warm toned brown.
Fawn; Lightest contour shade, beige/taupe colour.
Havana; Warm toned brown with red undertones.


The powders are amazing quality! Each shade is highly pigmented and so finely milled they apply like a dream and are so easy to blend out

So far I think my prefered shades will be Banana and Havana as I love a strong contrast in my contour though I am still having a play around with it to find what colours I feel suit me best. As with anything it depends on skin tone, this pallete pretty much caters for anyone.

Anastasia Beverley Hills contour palletes are never around for long so get orders in girls! It's back in stock now online at www.cultbeauty.co.uk

What are your favourite products to contour? 

Have you tried any of Anastasia's products? 
xxx

10 comments :

  1. These colours look absolutely gorgeous! It looks like great quality too! Definitely considering purchasing now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are pretty much contour perfect! you wont be dissapointed:)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I neeeeed to get my hands on this, looks amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gawd, I need this palette in my life. Looks amazing! I love your blog:) some lovely posts!

    Mollie xo
    www.bellerae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is pretty amazing:) was definitely worth the wait! thank you babe so nice of you:) glad you like it!

      tash
      xo

      Delete
  4. I've seen this popping up online, but not really looked into it! But your post seems to have me wanting it now ! It looks lovely and I'm always on the hunt for a good contour xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same! the more i seen it used in tutorials the more i needed it in my life!
      aww glad to have tempted you:) let me know if you decide to get it!

      tash
      xo

      Delete
  5. great in depth post, I really want this palette! I like a contrast of colour when I'm contouring as well so I really need to get my hands on this, would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! definitely:) still experimenting with all of the shades see which looks best its just so versatile for any skin tone! thanks will check it out

      tash
      xo

      Delete