Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Another Beauty Tag..


1.What is the one product you'd grab if your house was on fire?
Does my mac lipstick storage count as one item? 

2. Which beauty blogger would you want to do your makeover? 
Jade from Kissable Complections her makeup is flawless! or Katy from LustreLux she also has YouTube go check her out!

3. What celeb do people think you look like? I wouldn't say I particularly look like any celeb, I get told I look like Tina from corrie quite a bit when I wear my hair up, I really don't see it, il take the complement though.

4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Has to be larger lashes!

5. Which of your friends take longer than you to get ready? 
None of them, I take stupidly long it's rediculous.

6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product what would it be? 
Ahh the possibilities are endless! this one is a toughy! But a fake tan that never ever fades has to be!!

7. What's your best beauty tip?
Be sure to exvoliate previous tan off before applying more nobody likes looking like a dirty old boot!

8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on? 
Foundation definatly! A great base is the answer to great makeup.

9. Which beauty bloggers would you bring on a shopping spree? 
Liza from Glam Beautys and Katy from LustreLux

10. What's your signature scent?
Narciso Rodriguez 

11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect..
Brow products

12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready? 
8 if I'm going pretty natural
(not including hair)

13. What lipstick/Gloss is in your purse right now?
Lipstick Coral bliss (mac) 
Lipstick/gloss Nude Ballet (L'oreal)

14. Who's your celebrity beauty icon?
Amy Childs, she's absolutely gorgeous love her!

15. Name the beauty brand you would most love to be a spokes person for?
Mac, I feel I have so much good to say about thier products.

16. What's your current nail polish?
Got some crazy tropical shellac going on right now so il show you..

17. Favorite mascara right now?
L'oreal Miss Manga 

18. What's the last thing you bought at boots? 
Ardell lashes♡

19. I try never to be seen without wearing.. 
Mascara, my eyes look so tiny!

20. What's one beauty product you'd always recomend? 
Mac lippy's 100% 

I found this tag on bean's beauty blog thought it looked a bit of fun! go check her out!
 Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more random nonsense about me! 

I TAG EVERYONE! go..

If you complete this tag I would love too see your answers so be sure to leave me links..

xxx







8 comments :

  1. Your nails are amazing! I think you look like Chelsee Healey, both gorgeous! We have so much in common :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh this comment made my day thank you babe! oh wow you think thanks:D i wish!
      aww do we, great! love your blog:)

      tash
      xo

      Delete
  2. Hey Lovely, just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    You can check the details out here:

    http://notesofpetranella.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweet, That's sooo lovely of you! thank you so much:) Will have to check this out!

      tash
      xo

      Delete
  3. Those nails are gorgeous - seriously summery! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your blog already! This looks like fun, I think I might have a go at it on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you sooo much!!! if you do be sure to let me know, i'd love a read:)♡ xx

      Delete