Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Glossybox | Stars and Stripes July 2014


Feels like such a long time ago since my last Glossybox, I get so impatient waiting to get my little monthly suprise to pop up at my door! ..sad but true. This months box was a collectors Stars and Stripes edition of American beauty heros.

Here is what I received in my box this month, I will start with the product of the highest value and work my way down..


Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd | Mineral Lipstick (Mandarina)



Not going too lie I was pretty excited to hear there was a Bellapierre lipstick in everyone's box this month I'm a huge fan of Bellapierre, the quality of thier products is just amazing and are soo pigmented! This is my first Orange lipstick! I absolutley love the colour and the scent reminds me alot like that of a Mac lipstick. The card says..'This cult American favorite is formulated with natural waxes, mineral pigments and antioxidants including vitamins C and E, providing long lasting colour and protection against sun' is there anything else you could possibly ask for in a lippy? And to top that these lipsticks are £20 to buy that's the box payed for not just once! ..Twice!!! www.bellapierre.com

Pur Minerals | Dirty Girl Detoxifying Mudd Masque



I am willing to give anything that's good for my skin a try, so I was straight on this Mudd masque. The card says..'Dirty Girl unclogs pores, cleanses skin and gently exvoliates, pascalite clay absorbs impurities from pores while Salicylic acid removes dead skin for a visibly fresher radiant complection' used this once so far, it left my skin super smooth, it has a slight rose scent to it which I like. I do have high hopes for this one as it contains Salicylic acid which is a strong form of acne treatment, hopefully it will come to my skins rescue. I got the sample size in my box the full size product RRP - £18 www.marksandspencer.com

Color Club | Glossy Seal



When I get my nails done at a salon I have noticed them using this brand here and there which to me indicates it must be pretty good quality whilst being long wearing correct me if I'm wrong. This strange but beautiful shade that I would describe as a dirty blue, Is that a bad way to describe it? Probably but it's gorgeous. Anyway the shade was made especially for the July Glossybox which is awesome! The card claims that this polish is made with non toxic, cruelty free ingredients bonus!
RRP $8 15ml shopcolorclub.com

ABSOLUTE New York | Perfecting Eye Shadow Primer



Never heard of this brand before so I'm intrigued. Been wanting to try out an eye shadow primer for so long instead of just using a basic face primer. It's like Glossybox read my mind.. Excited to try this out! The card says..'This oil free, ultra creamy formula evens skin tone around the eye area and keeps eyeshadow crease free and colour true for a lasting look' if it does what it says for the budget price of $4.99 perfect! nicka.com

Carmex | lip balm


Everybody loves a lip balm! The card says..'Loved by celebrities and makeup artists all over the world Carmex is the original lip balm and the only way too sooth dry chapped lips. With menthol camphor and beeswax, lips are nourished, conditioned and protected all year round. You need this as a staple in your bag!' Will probably use before bed to moisturise my lips sounds like good stuff! 

Don't forget to visit www.glossybox.co.uk on the above link to start your subscription.. Think of it as a gift to yourself from yourself girls♡

Have you tried any of these products before? I'd love to hear what you think:) 

xxx










2 comments :

  1. That lipstick colour looks amaaaazing! I love it xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is babe it's soooo gorgeous!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete