Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

#OOTD | A Little Lace Goes A Long Way



Sunshine seems to be making a regular appearance in Wales lately, which is lovely! Not only does this mean keeping my tan topped up from holiday but getting great use out of the clothes I took too! Summer is all about bright pops of colour for me and this outfit is all over that!

Firstly let's talk the pop of colour itself, This Orange high neck ribbed crop top I bought from Riverisland is perfect! adding brightness to any outfit for summer and looks lovely dressed up or down for daytime or evening. I believe RiverIsland also stock this style in White, Black and Yellow too. The statement necklace I am wearing is also from Riverisland. I'm all for bold statement necklaces at the minute I feel they can really pull together an outfit and this one does just that. My watch is Micheal Kors Gold plated bracelet watch i love it so much I wear it daily so its likely to be in most of my OOTD's i had mine as a gift for christmas from earnest jones which i will link below for you.

I love almost anything lace when it comes to clothing pieces all year around, they always look so feminine and pretty! Needless to say this Cream lace skirt sold me instantly whilst having a holiday shop in H&M around a month ago. It was just there screaming out 'buy me!' So I had to. This material is ideal for the summer particularly because it's lovely and light wearing. As you can see in the pictures the skirt is layered, the bottom layer being a light stretchy polyester material and the top layer being the beautiful floral patterned lace, i believe H&M have the exact same one in Black both being such versatile colours you can pair them with almost anything!


    Orange high neck ribbed crop top;
    RRP £10 RiverIsland.
link HERE


    Statement Necklace; RRP £18
    RiverIsland. link HERE

    Cream Lace Bodycon Skirt; RRP £20
    H&M. link HERE

Micheal Kors Gold bracelet watch; 
RRP £229 Earnest Jones
Link HERE

Lastly my summer is never complete without a pair of sparkly sandles! It's like a religion of mine! And this year I was on a win.. I literally felt like I had looked everywhere in stores and online for what I wanted and couldn't find the perfect pair. I then came across tanyalee boutique through twitter @tanyaleexxx and my search stopped there! oh my goodness they sell everything from fashion accessories to bikinis and I was spoilt for choice with thier sandles! I will link the website below for you girls it's deffinatly worth checking out. Finally after a huge debate on what pair to get I chose the ones pictured and I love them! I will never be stuck for pretty sandles again:)


    Sandles; RRP £25 
    www.tanyalee.com link HERE
 
  
I Hope you enjoyed this little OOTD!
I'd love to hear what you think:) 

xxx




8 comments :

  1. I love this outfit so much! Especially the lace skirt. I would never guess that a skirt as nice as that would be from H&M! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you lovely! Such a bargain for the quality! H&M has been pretty impressive this year:)

    Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I have this H&M skirt but didnt really know what to wear it with! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Lily x
    peastree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! such a lovely comment:) i'm glad i could inspire you hunny

      tash x

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit! The colours bring out your tan so nicely and you have an amazing figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look stunning hun, love the outfit and Ive had my eye on that R.I necklace for ages may have to treat myself to it!

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete