Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Soap & Glory - The Breakfast Scrub Review


Morning all!
 
After weeks of countless strolls through the Soap & Glory isle at boots just to get a sniff of this stuff, I finally caved and purchased it! I will admit I did buy this product mainly because of it's 'heaven scent' I figured if my showers could smell this good this product would already be on a win! Before we even get to the 'nitty gritty' im in a funny mood this morning please excuse! Though I do have faith judging by my previous Soap & Glory purchases that this product wouldn't let me down.

The Breakfast Scrub is part of Soap & Glory's Award Winning Smoothie Star range and this 300ml tub retails for £8.00. The scrub contains oat, shea butter and sugar body smoother with organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extract. I guess this kind of explains its yummy scent! The scent is described as 'maple' and reminds me of straight up American pancakes drowned in maple syrup! its Lushous! As temping as it gets DO NOT EAT this product as I imagine it doesnt taste as good as it smells. 

How I use; Firstly fake tan lovers! I would highly reccomend this scrub for prepping your skin before applying your tan, it will remove any rough skin that causes patchiness and doesn't contain any oil, yet it leaves the skin looking perfectly polished after use, Winner!
Whilst in the shower I scoop out a generous amount in to my hand, rub them together then gently work it over my damp skin in circular motions. The consistancy is pretty thick and gritty to begin with but is pretty easy to work with when applied.
 
Whilst applying you can really feel the Shea butter and sugar smoothing your skin which is lovely! My hands and skin felt so silky after it was all rinsed off and my skin looked amazing! Another plus for this product is it's not as harsh and abrasive on the skin as some exvoliaters I have used in the past which is perfect for those with sensitive skin. The scent  sticks around which was what i was hoping for, it does get a little more mild after rinsing it off which is expected when using any shower products
but the milder scent deffinatly lingered around on my skin for a long while afterwards.

This was the first tub of The Breakfast Scrub i have tried and i must say its my favourite Soap & Glory product to date! i will deffinatly be repurchasing.
 
What are your Soap & Glory faves?
i would love to hear your recomendations,
Also if you have tried this i would love to hear what you thought?
 
Have a lovely weekend!

xxx
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Eeep this is my most favourite scrub ever I have bought tubs and tubs of the stuff.. It just smells so heavenly ! Love this post :) xx
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh im glad someone loves this stuff as much as i do! im not surprised i'll be repurchasing 100% it does smell sooo good doesnt it! aww thankyou:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for new scrubs! Your photos are gorgeous too btw!
    Thanks for tweeting me your link !
    Xo, Dani

    www,theloveoflipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has to be my fave scrub by far! Thankyou so much! i'm only using my iPhone to take pictures at the moment need to invest in a good camera:)
      No problem, Thanks for following!

      tash xx

      Delete