Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

The Girl Behind The Blog (Beauty Blogger Tag)



It's always nice to know a little bit more about the blogger beind the posts, I always enjoy reading beauty blogger tags! So I thought I would join in the fun..

1. What is your natural hair colour? 
 Light Brown

2. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
 Straight, with the most awkward kink, impossible not to style it daily! 

3. Do you colour it yourself or get it done at a salon? 
I touch my roots up myself but mainly go to the salon.

4. Do you style your hair the same everyday or do you change it? 
I like to change it up:) though I do wear it up a lot.

5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
I have acrylics done a lot of the time so as for mani's mainly salon, I shellac them myself along with pedicure love having pretty nails! 

6. How often do you change your nail polish? 
Shellac lasts up to 2 weeks, so I normally change up the the colour every time I take it off.

7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just summer? 
Always! Toes are ugly without polish:)

8. How long does it take you to apply your makeup?
 Around half hour to an hour, depending on where I'm going.

9. What do you do first eyes or face? 
Face.

10. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Gone are the days where I just buy what i need. Definatly a collector.

11. How often do you wear false lashes?
Most days.

12. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? 
Not everyday, I barely wear any around the house.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Not a scrap? No, makeup is like my comfort blanket! I couldn't go completely bare faced.

14. How many high end products do you have?
I think I own more high end products than drugstore, I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity when it comes to base products such as foundations/concealer, lipsticks are mostly high end picks for me too. 

15.  Do you plan your OOTD. Every night or decide when your getting dressed?
If only I was that organised! 

16. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I'm normally in bed by 10.30 and up by  about  7.

17. How often or when do you workout? 
I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, ideally would do 5 if I could find the time. On the days I don't go to the gym I try to do a workout dvd for toning the two I'm using at the minute are..
Amy Childs Fit In  30 Days
&
Vicky Pattison's 7 day slim

18. Left handed or right?
Right.

19. How tall are you? 
5'4

20. How often are you on blogger? 
I look on there at least once daily.

21. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, I love reading people's thoughts and recommendations.

22. Do you keep a list of products you would like to try as you see other posts?
I have a never ending notebook full!

23. How did you come up with your blog name?
When I was younger I would love going to my nan's house to play makeovers, I would have her emptying all her makeup drawers out to do my makeup & hair! Growing up my passion for makeup and hair has grown even stronger and in my eyes you never need an excuse to look glam! My nan would always call me a little dolly bird and still does now and here we have Dollybirdglam.
24. What camera do you use for your photographs?
at the minute only my iphone as i find it simple to snap, edit and upload but i will be investing in a camera soon.
25. Whats your favourite colour?
Pink.
26. Whats your favourite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Drugstore - L'oreal / Elf
High End - Mac
27. Beauty routine you rarely do?
Has to be skin care, im not the kindest to my skin at the minute.
need to get myself into some sort of routine! after all the key to makeup is having a good base to begin with.
28. How organised is your makeup/nail polish collection?
i am probably one of the most disorganised people ever when it comes to my makeup and nail polish collection at the minute, due to the fact i am currently having my beautyroom  renivated though i have big plans for my storage and organisation to come.
29. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been doing it for?
i started blogging due to my love for makeup, fashion & anything beauty related, my makeup collection is fast growing and what better way justify what i spend than to be able to share my passions and interests in the beauty community interacting with people who share the same interests and take an interest into what i have to say. i am pretty new on the blogging front, i have only been blogging for 3months and i wish now i had started sooner. I love learning things from other bloggers and on youtube and i hope that i am able to inspire people in the same way. blogging is definatly a hobby to me, something i can enjoy doing with my spare time to keep myself busy.

Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me and my blog, feel free to get involved! And leave any comments below:)

Post inspired by LoveofLipstick
xxx

2 comments :

  1. thanks for tagging me :) you look gorgeous on your pic

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, look forward to reading yours if you do one too:)

      aww bless thankyou sweetie! :D

      xxx

      Delete