Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

June Beauty Wishlist


I've slacked so bad on blog posts latley, I do apologise! This month has been such a busy month for me, with returning from my holiday, changing up my job and getting Dollybird Glam a much needed revamp! I haven't had much time to get posts up. I have lots more lined up so keep your eyes peeled! Here's a few beauty products I've had my eye on this month...

Macadamia deep repair hair mask
I actually don't know why I haven't already tried this hair mask! I've easily had my eye on it for at least a year!!! Yes a year I think it's about time I actually admit defeat. I've seen so many people talk highly of this product over You-Tube and blogs It must be well worth the price tag. 

Ysl Rouge Volupte Radiant Lipstick #32 Corail Jalouse
It's summer! That time of year where I get drawn in to everything coral when it comes to makeup. I've had my eye on this gorgeous shade of lippy this spring/summer and I feel the only thing that has stopped me is the heafty price tag! Knowing my love for lipstick il only get addicted! Though I can see me purchasing several in the near future after all 'you don't know until you try';)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Chocolate
Another great product I have had my eye on for a long long while and can say I will 100% be investing! Brows to me are a huge deal, if my brows are good pretty much everything else falls into place. I've seen so many great reviews on Anastasia's brow products and I can't say I've seen a bad one! I haven't yet invested in a higher end brow product as the one I am using at the minute pretty much works perfect for me but if this makes my brows anything like the girls I've seen to use this it's worth every penny!

NARS Lipgloss' - Turkish Delight, Orgasm
I actually anger myself, few months back I had these two lipglosses' in my basket online, going through the checkout realising it was £7 or more for delivery I put it off. Only today have I realised I was on '.com' instead of '.co.uk' mare!!!
Turkish Delight - a pink/nude shade that suits almost any skin tone, even Kim Kardashian approves! 
Orgasm - Peachy pink with shimmer need I say more!

Urban Decay - Naked 3
This palette was releised back last year, I know I'm a bit late. I over looked this one already loving my Naked 2 and thinking they looked pretty much the same. The more posts and swatches I was seeing persuaded me otherwise, the palette contains rose/taupe shades mainly being metalic which are absolutely gorgeous! 'NEED'

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight
New summer 2014 scent, i will admit I have no idea about the scent of this but Marc Jacobs is never wrong when it comes to pretty scents! I love this packaging! It's absolutley gorgeous! Would look so pretty on my vanity.

xxx

2 comments :

  1. I'm desperate to try NARS products, those glosses you picked look ideal for summer!

    The Macadamia sounds intriguing, at the moment hair oil is my ultimate dry hair salvation but may have to give this a go!

    Sinéad xo
    ♡ fabuleuse, toujours ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually a NARS virgin but that won't be for long now I know I can order from the UK!
      Its meant to be so good need to give it a try and review it for myself:)

      Tasha xx
      Dollybirdglamxo.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete