Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

MAYBELLINE Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream


Hi girls, I have finally pushed myself to switch up my daily full coverage foundation for something a little more natural for the summer months. All who know me well enough will know that this is a "dun dun dunnn!" moment at its best!

Since returning from my holiday in Spain I realised that exposing my skin to the sun had really taken it's toll on the way my skin looked and felt. My holy grail mac studio fix started to apply really cakey even after a light application & I've been getting these small raised bumps under my skin on my temples (not the slightest bit attractive) and My attempt to cover them over with foundation only resulted in them standing out more.

I have always passed up BB creams in the past being a more full coverage kind of girl. But I was helpless and my skin needed a break! I had a little scout around boots and came across Maybelline dream pure 8-in-1 BB Cream a blemish fighting BB that claims to..
1. Conceal imperfections
2. Helps protect against appearance of blemishes. 
3. Oil-free, non-greasy.
4. Minimises the appearance of pores. 
5. Clarifies the skins appearance.
6. Reduces redness.
7. Smoothes & hydrates.
8. Complements skin tone


This product contains 2% Salicylic Acid, the highest percent of blemish fighter used in a BB Cream. Yet the formula is gentle enough to use everyday. I would reccomend using a moisturiser before application as this product is oil free and can be quite drying when used alone. 
Overall I feel a BB Cream is a perfect pick for summer and may have been converted to a more natural everyday look, I'm shocked at how lightweight it feels on my skin and don't feel as though my face will melt off when out in the sun! contains SPF 15 just like my mac studio fix and I'm in the shade Medium.



Makeup used; 
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream (Medium)
- Bourjois healthy balance unifying powder (Light Beige)
- Benifit Hoola
- Clinique berry pop blush
- Sleek Rose Gold
- Beauty uk high brow
- L'OREAL miss manga mascara (Black)
- Eylure #156 lashes
- Mac magenta lip liner
- MUA lip lacquer (criminal)
- Rimmel moisture renew gloss 
(Fuchsia Theraphy)

Have you tried Maybelline dream pure? or have any other BB recommendations 
I would love to give them a try:) 

xxx

8 comments :

  1. This looks so so good & you are gooorgeous!! :)

    Nicola xx
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also one for skin less prone to acne which I believe is a little less drying:)
    thank you sweetie so are you!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this BB cream, I've been using it for the past year. That lip colour looks stunning on you, I might have to go buy it myself.

    lucyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great isn't it! Awww thank you darl its so cheap too! Deffinatly worth the investment:)

    Tasha xx

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this review with us!

    Your blog looks absolutely beautiful, I love the layout!
    I’m looking forward to read your next article ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely comment glad you liked it:)
      thanks so much hope you enjoy!

      tash
      xo

      Delete