Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Liebster Award




I've kindly been nominated by 3 lovely bloggers TheBwFashion, Thebronzeddoll & NotesOfPetranella for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much girls! :) I thought i would combine all three sets of questions in to one post just to make things a little easier so here goes.. 

Rules
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
5. Contact your nominees too let them know that you have tagged them.
(unfortunately you cant nominate the person that nominated you)


Questions by Beth Welsh - TheBwFashion 

1. Which beauty product could you not live without?
Foundation
2. Highend or Drugstore makeup?
Highend, if a product does great things i don't mind paying the price.
3.Which phone app are you addicted too?
Twitter! keeps me up to date with whats going on in the world! bit like my morning newspaper:)
4. If you could marry and live happily ever after with any celebrity who would it be? 
Couldn't see myself with a celeb! wayyy to much drama!
5. Who is your favorite TV series character and why?
Amy Childs from TOWIE because i just find her hilarious!
6. Handbags or Shoes?
Love both but Shoes for the win!
7. Most embarrassing song you have on your iPod/iPhone?
Meridian Dan ft. BIG H & JME - German Whip. Catchy but such a beasty boy song!
8. If you had £1000 to spend in ONE store, which one would it be?
Could easily spend £1000 in Topshop on my A/W wardrobe at the minute.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I hope to be content with life at this stage.. have my own place and be running my own successful beauty business.
10. Which celebrity do you dislike the most and why?
Definitely Katie Hopkins.. i just feel her opinions towards people are nasty and uncalled for sometimes.
11. if you had 3 wishes what would they be?
♡ To have my nan and grandad back happy and healthy and for the rest of my family to be happy and healthy too.
♡ To have my own personal hair/makeup artist to get me ready every morning.
♡ To have plenty of money so i never have to worry what i'm spending.



Questioins by  - Thebronzeddoll


1. How old are you and where are you from?
I'm 22 and i'm from Cwmbran, South Wales.
2. Who/What inspired you to blog and how did you come up with your blog name?
Always loved to read other blogs and watch beauty related youtube videos, figured it would be a great way to share my passion for beauty with those likewise. 
My blog name.. i came up with DollybirdGlam because as a little girl i would always go to my nans and play with her make up and get her to do my hair, she always used to call me her little dollybird, still does to this day.. 'Glam' is basically because i love anything glamorous and pretty! and there we have it!
3. What are your favorite blog posts to read? What are your favorite blog posts to write?
Beauty/Fashion/Fitness are my fave posts to read for inspiration. My favorite to write at the moment are beauty related posts.
4. What camera do you use to take pictures and what program do you use to edit them?
at the minute only using my iphone5 until i decide on what camera i want to get.. The programmes i use to edit are mainly PS Express and MoreBeaute2
5. Whats your holy grail product and how did you come across it? Why do you like it?
Mac studio fix fluid foundation, came across it when having my makeup done at the mac counter. I like it because the coverage is perfectttt!
6. Whats your go to makeup look?
Bronzed glow with a Peach lip at the minute.
7. Name your favorite makeup or beauty brand. What is your favorite product from that brand and why is that brand your favorite?
Mac, definitely the lipsticks because of the wide colour variety and the pigmentation!
8. Who is your makeup and style icon and explain why?
Makeup - GLAMREZY because shes forever flawless! the looks she creates are so pretty!
Style - I don't have a specific style icon i kind of just have my own style! though i do love michelle keegans style she's so classy!
9. Would you either go makeup less or not have your hair styled for a month? Why?
shocking being a hairdresser but i would have to take makeup over hair because i can throw my hair up on my head.. though if that includes washing i would deffs take the hair option!
10. What is your worst beauty habbit?
Not using heat protection before using hot tools on my hair.
11. If you could share one bit of advice to your 16 year old self what would it be and why?
Be yourself, your only young once.. do not try settling down too young.


Questions by Elle - Notesofpetranella

1. What is your biggest fear?
HUGE phobia of sick! yuck!
2. If there was a choice between saving your skincare or your makeup, which one would you choose to save?
Makeup it covers a lot of flaws;)
3. What type of blogs do you love to read?
Beauty/Fashion/Fitness
4. Favorite item of clothing?
Pretty dresses!
5. What food would you happily want to eat every day?
Pizza, Loveee pizza!
6. Name your favorite beauty or fashion brand and tell me why you love them?
i'll go for fashion brand love Missguided! always so on trend!
7. What is your favorite colour?
Pink
8. Describe yourself in three words
Kind, Caring, Needy!
9. Books or Films?
Films
10. Tell me your favorite thing about blogging?
Definitely the lovely girls that i have got to know, the blogging network is so friendly and welcoming! also everything i'm learning along the way.
11. Do you have any plans for the future?
I plan to be happily settled and content eventually have my own little family and run my own successful business. 

This post has been a bit of fun, i enjoyed answering all your questions and thank you all so much for nominating me i really appreciate it

my 11 beautiful nominee's are..

Samantha - InSAMazement
Danielle - Polished Rose
Lucy - Lucylurose
Ella - Rosecrown
Terri - Terri Swan

My Questions

1. Where does your inspiration come from?
2. Who/What encouraged you to start up your blog?
3. Name 'ONE' beauty related item you couldn't live without?
4. On average how long does it take you to get ready?
5. Favorite beauty/fashion brand? Why do you love them?
6. Whats your worst beauty habit?
7. Who is your Celeb Makeup/Style icon and why?
8. Where is your favorite place to shop? 
9. Would you ever consider plastic surgery? if so what?
10. 3 Random facts about yourself?
11. What is your guilty pleasure? Can be anything..

if you take part in this post don't forget to tag me and send me your links on Twitter so i can read your answers

for nominating me










4 comments :

  1. Loved reading this post and getting to know a little bit more about you :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you hun! glad you liked it! was a bit of fun! your welcome to be a nominee too if you'd like too:)

      tash♡

      Delete
  2. Loved this post hun! Great blog! X

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww:) glad you liked it! thanks babe will check yours out too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete