Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

July/August Lust List♡


The last few months for me have been pretty hectic and i've slacked big time with blog posts which i can only appoligise for I'm trying to get myself a little routine going where I will be posting at least 3 times a week before I start up my new job in September.. Here's a few things I've been lusting over throughout July/ August and can likely say i'l be purchasing pretty soon! 


Essie Polishes
 Knock Out Pout, £5.50 Serial Shopper, £5.50 Set In Stones £11 
Such a pretty combo! 

YSL Babydoll Mascara
Firstly the packaging is super cute! There I am getting sucked in again. I never normally opt for a high end mascara as I'm almost always wearing false lashes but something has had me wanting to try this one out for a while. The reviews I have read are pretty mixed.. Don't know until you try I guess. 
£24.50

LUSH 'BIG' Shampoo
Can't even begin to mention how long I have wanted to give this shampoo a try! Let alone how many times I've passed it in the lush store contemplating but not actually committing to buy! I've heard and seen 'BIG' things from this shampoo it's made of 50% sea salt and claims to add volume, softness and shine to hair lord knows why I'm still holding back!! Maybe it's the price tag £12 for a shampoo is lots! I just hope it will be worth it.

Glam Glow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment.
Always wanted to give Glam Glow face products a go. I am aware there are quite a few different types available obviously catering for different skin requirements and all that. Read and watched a lot of great reviews on the Super-Mud Clearing treatment and if it does what it says it's most likely to be the savior my skin has been looking for! Only thing holding me back is it's a little on the pricey side for a face mask..cheapest I could find was £33.95

I'd love to know if you have tried any of my product lusts before and your opinions on them good or bad..

8 comments :

  1. The BIG shampoo by Lush certainly has a big pricetag. I can't say whether it's worth it or not but I'm a little afraid to apply it to my hair as it's not in the best condition at the moment. Great lust list, I can totally understand your picks!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine has used it and it did make so much difference to the volume and shine of her hair:) will be sure to do review if i do try it out. Thank you:)



      Delete
  2. Love the 3 Essie shades, super gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of those nail polishes! So pretty! xo
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush aren't they! definitely need set in stones in my life!

      Delete
  4. I've also been wanting to try Glamglow for the longest time and I think the only way I can go about it at the moment is by getting their starter kit x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie shades are by far my favourite! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete