Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

MAC Vanilla Pigment | Multi-Purpose Pigment Perfection






I'm always on on the lookout for what I would class as the perfect highlight to finish my makeup and give my skin that much needed glow all year round..
 MAC Vanilla pigment is a Cream/Champagne shade loose powder pigment that can be used in a multiple of different ways. The powder formula is lovely and lightweight and easily blendable adding the perfect amount of shimmer when applied without being glittery, leaving a beautiful glowy finish to the skin that would look stunning on almost any skin tone. I purchased this back last year after hearing Liza Prideaux from GlamBeautys talk highly about it in one of her YouTube videos and it has been a staple in my makeup ever since! Yes there is lots left considering I've had it for so long that's another plus, this little 4.5g Jar will last you years honestly! A little goes a long way.

To use i mainly apply a small amount to my brow bone, cheek bones and cupids bow and blend well, but there's so many uses in this one pigment it's ridiculous!

You can..
♥ Add to your favorite lip gloss to add a subtle amount shimmer to the lips.
♥ Add to lipstick to create a frost finish. Also applying a small amount to the centre of lips will create the appearance of a fuller plumper lip.
 Mix with clear nail polish to create a custom colour.
♥ Add a small amount to foundation before applying for a more dewy luminous finish.
♥ Add to body lotion to give your skin a glow.
♥ Apply as an eye shadow.. Can be used loose or wet for a more intense pigmented metallic finish.

Couldn't ask for more from one product to be fair it's pretty amazing! RRP £17.00 HERE 

Have you used MAC pigments before? 
I'd love to hear your recomendations..



8 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous! And the pigment is to die for, i'm in love!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww how lovely of you:) thanks! its so stunning, definitely a must have!

      x

      Delete
  2. Wow that pigment is beautiful and it looks amazing on you :) I love multi-use products! X

    Beautywithcharm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! bless, thank you:) same here! definitely get your moneys worth that way!

      x

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful colour! I've been tempted to buy this for a while - I definitely will now!

    Danielle x
    Www.polishedrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! i was the same for so long, happy i did now! aww great stuff! glad i could tempt you further! followed your blog:)

      x

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous and that pigment makes for a beautiful highlight!
    I need pigment in my life.
    -Liz
    thebronzeddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thanks so much:) its soooo pretty! just followed your blog!

      x

      Delete