Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Umberto Giannini ~ Volume & Repair


Making the most of boots offer on at the moment! All Umberto Giannini products are 3 for £12! Bargin! My hairs been a tad needy latley! So I thought I would give it a little treat. Firstly let's talk about the MEND MY HAIR therepy intensive damage repair 5in1 hair oil..

    RRP £7.99
Great if your a lover of blow drying or heat styling. MEND MY HAIR is one of the newest group of hair products by Umberto Giannini and this hair oil is just what my hair needed! It's hard to find a good oil that doesn't lie to heavy on the hair and make it look greasy, I'm so fussy! this has to be the second I've used and loved! It's the perfect blend of oils and nutrients to deliver 5 results in 1 product AMAZING!!! 
Strengthens & Repairs♡
Smooths & Softens♡
Conceals split ends♡
Tames & Controls♡
Adds shine♡

The product is to be applied after shampooing and conditioning, a little goes a long way so you only need a small amount. Work thorough wet hair then dry and style as normal. This can also be used as a finishing product after styling for a little added nourishment, makes hair super silky smooth also smells lovely has a sort of lavender scent.

Glam Hair - Princess Purrfect Hot Styler Spray..

   RRP £6.00
For hair as perfect as a princess! This hot styler spray locks in shape to any hair style. With long lasting hold but at the same time being super flexable! Holds like a hairspray yet smooths frizz like a serum, guess you could say your getting 2 for the price of 1 with this baby! Stylists describe it as 'A universal styler that makes any style happen' being a stylist myself I completely agree.
Not forgeting the main aspect of this hot styler spray.. It also protects the hair against UV and heat damage from all styling tools be it blow drying, curling straightening or waving. Unlike most other heat protecting products this has a spray applicator rather than a pump, this allows the product to distribute evenly through the hair without wetting it. Smells lush too! Who doesn't want they're hair to smell good?!

How to use: Spray dry hair from approximatley 15cms away before using any heat. Taking a section at a time I spray then style, can be sprayed on to the finished style for a flexible hold.

Incredible Body - Old School Setting Lotion For BIG Hair...

   RRP £5.49
When it comes to my hair bigger is most definatly better! I love the look of big voluminous styles. 
Bringing back the 50's where everyone was a fan of volume this Old School Setting Lotion For Big Hair helps give your hair a little oomph! A perfect power trip to your rollers! 

How to use: Spray sparingly on to damp/towel dried hair and comb through. Following this step if your not a fan of rollers you can blowdry and style as desired. Me being a lover of that extra bit of volume took the roller approach. The rollers I use are from www.sleepinrollers.co.uk I will be putting a separate post up about these beautiful body givers real soon! 
Spraying each individual section lightly as I go along and following by another light sprits over to finish. I sometimes add a little bit of heat with my dryer too! Just to help the setting process. 

If you have tried and loved any of Umberto Giannini hair products or have any other brands that you recomend I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know♡

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment