Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lelli Kelly for teens!


Hi beauty's brand new to blogging so bare with me! Anyways... Ohh em gee! Aren't these just the cutest things ever!!! Yes you are seeing right! not only are they making these unique quirky shoes for little ones, they are now making them for teens/adults! Needless to say I had to have them right away! 

I have a thing for shoes that stand out, and these do exactly that. Every time I have worn them out I always get told how cute they are or asked where I got them. there will be a website coming really soon but I got mine from www.jakeshoes.co.uk you can also get them from schuh stores.



They come in a variety of different pretty hand beaded styles and patterns, I instantly fell in love with the gorgeous floral white pair! known as (Freya). 
As you can see they arrive in the prettiest box to match! Ahhhhh!! 

My friends fell in love with them too! In fact it didn't take long before they jumped onto the bandwagon. They are priced around £59.99 and definatly worth the buy! They're comfortable, super cute and machine washable! 

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment