Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

New | Clinique cheek pop blushes | Spring 2014❁



New to Clinique's spring 2014 collection these absolutely gorgeous daisy patterned blushes! 
They sold me almost instantly! I always gravitate towards pretty packaging & products, and it's not only the pan that these babies look great!<3

I'm normally a bronzer kind of girl but latley I'm finding myself reaching for a blush too finish off my makeup look. Cheek pops come in four perfectly different shades to match any need..


01 - Ginger pop, a rosey shade with a brown undertone and a sparkle of rose gold 

02 - Peach pop, a warm peachy shade absolutely perfect for summer! With a golden glowy sheen.

03 - Berry pop, a matte bright berry toned pink.

04 - Plum pop, a Plum pink with bluey undertones and a beautiful silver glow running through.




At first the beautiful vibrant colours looked a little on the scary side and I was worried that I might have to be careful when applying, not to apply them to heavy, Well who was i to judge! I couldn't have been more wrong! 

The amazing silky smooth formula makes them so easy to work with and very easily blendable, adds a gorgeous effortless subtle colour that looks so natural yet buildable with a satin powderless finish that lasts all day long!

The first one that I purchased was 02 Peach pop to try out and I instantly fell in love! It didn't take long before I had to purchase the other three too finish the collection. I highly recommend these blushes to every girl this spring/summer! 


Although I do love them all, My overall favourite has to be peach pop!
I would say probably because of the beautiful golden glow it leaves on the cheeks along with the subtle hint of peach! I'm absolutely loving the colour peach this spring!!! Looks gorgeous with a tan. 
RRP £16.50

Have a good weekend lovelies xx

3 comments :

  1. these look gorgeous!!! love the detail of them too

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look just as beautiful on as they do in the pan! They're so cute! Will try get some pics up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I should include these blushes in my collection. They’re so cute!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Clinique Philippines

    ReplyDelete